Saturday, September 21, 2013

Carrier of the Mark(Carrier #1)by Leigh Fallon

TITLE:Carrier of the Mark(Carrier #1)
AUTHOR:Leigh Fallon
PUBLISHED:October 4th 2011
PAGE COUNT :342 pages
GENRE:Young Adult/Fantasy
RATING:★★★★

SYNOPSIS
Their love was meant to be.

When Megan Rosenberg moves to Ireland, everything in her life seems to fall into place. After growing up in America, she's surprised to find herself feeling at home in her new school. She connects with a group of friends, and she is instantly drawn to darkly handsome Adam DeRÍs.

But Megan is about to discover that her feelings for Adam are tied to a fate that was sealed long ago—and that the passion and power that brought them together could be their ultimate destruction.

REVIEW
First of all,I am in LOVE with the cover!!!It was a great story and the authors writing style was good.It had mystery ,romance AND supernatural elements, what more does a person want???Once I started reading,I couldn't stop and finished it within 6 hours.I liked that it wasn't slow and had action too.I did see some similarities to Twilight but I don't think that it is a big issue because it wasn't as if she copied the scenes and lots of books nowadays have something similar to twilight.The characters were very interesting and each had really different personalities.Overall it was a great book and I recommend it to people who like to read paranormal romance. I'm looking forward to reading the next part in this series:)

ADD TO GOODREADS:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10335701-carrier-of-the-mark

No comments:

Post a Comment